Have fun building an Arduino based robot with “Intruder Detector” and “Wandering Bot" functions
Fun STEAM/STEAM learning
Designed, Developed, Tested in the U.S.A.
Great value with detailed assembly instructions and “Robotics Fun” eBook.
Need a Windows PC or Mac computer with a USB port
Can use Google/Asus Nexus 7 tablet with special cable
You will have fun learning STEM/STEAM subjects building, decorating and coding the robot.
We show you how to make the above "alien face" or make another "face" using the same method and materials.
Recommended for ages 7 and up, a little younger with adult supervision
Uses 6 AA batteries not included
Small Philips screw driver needed
Money back guarantee if not satisfied.
Orion Robot Kit Parts
- Arduino Uno (Clone)
- Arduino Sensor Shield (ver. 5)
- Servo Motor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor Mount
- Motor Controller H-Bridge:L298N
- Two Motor Platform (Chassis)
- Two DC Motors with Wheels
- Castor Wheel
- 6 AA Battery Holder
- Wire Connectors
- Small Speaker
- Mounting Strip
- Foam Sheet Piece
- Screws and Nuts
- On Line Assembly Instructions
- On Line Arduino Sketches (code) for two behaviors
- “Robotics Fun with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Artificial Intelligence” eBook emailed
Dimensions: 9” L x 4.5” H
Orion Robot Kit $48 with free shipping in the Continental United States
Now accepting PayPay through our "sister" company BridgewayAssocs@gmail.com